CAR ALARMS IN SUSSEX
CALL US TO GET A PRICE ON A CAR ALARM INSTALLED IN YOUR CAR OR VEHICLE
Category 1 Car Alarm - for vehicles that do not have an immobiliser fitted
The alarm uses two independent immobilisation circuits - ultrasonic interior sensors and perimeter protection. It has a self powered siren, connects to the existing vehicle's central locking and has both visual and audible warnings. The alarm is fitted by our experienced engineer and comes with two remote key fobs and a secure emergency override.
Category 2 to 1 Car Alarm - for vehicles that have an existing immobiliser
This alarm utilises your cars existing immobiliser but adds - ultrasonic interior sensors and perimeter protection. It has a self powered siren, connects to the existing vehicle's central locking and has both visual and audible warnings. The alarm is fitted by our experienced engineer and comes with two remote key fobs and a secure emergency override.
Introducing the Clifford G5 Alarm
G5 has arrived, the first major vehicle security advancement of the 21st century. Over the past quarter century, Clifford engineers have created five distinct generations of definitive vehicle security technologies:
- G1: The first remote controlled vehicle security systems.
- G2: Anti-false alarm technology, and the first programmable alarm.
- G3: First coded valet/override switch and the first anti-code grabbing encryption algorithm to defeat thieves' remote control cloning devices.
G4: A major leap forward in vehicle security technology, with ingenious advancements that left thieves years behind (or behind bars). Includes the CliffNet digital network between system components and accessories, and the first CliffNet Wizard®.
Clifford G5 Specifications
The legendary CliffNet Wizard is Windows 2000 and XP Compatible. (Download it here!)
Here is a selection of the G5 features.
- The entire G5 line features the most advanced super heterodyne receive available for optimum range.
- New Bright Blue Status LED lets thieves know that Clifford G5 is on board.
- FACT2 technology allows three alarm triggers before silencing the offending input for heightened security.
- All systems feature the Smart Secure Immobilizer circuit, which eliminates the possibility of stranding the vehicle due to a power failure.
- Each auxiliary output channel has its own dedicated timer.
- All systems are compatible with G5 remotely adjustable sensors.
- G5 systems feature Normally Closed trigger input for rear defoggers and vehicles with closed loop triggers and externally mounted accessories.
- Five selectable auxiliary output options
- Auxiliary channel auto activate.
Call us on 01825 766 655 to get a personalised quote for the installation of Car Security in Sussex for your vehicle.
Immobilisers installed in Sussex
Category 2 Immobiliser - for vehicles that do not have an immobiliser fitted
The security system uses two independent immobilisation circuits - and is operated by a tag key on your key ring. Fitted by our experienced engineer this system comes with two tag keys and a secure emergency override.
You can choose from a wide range of immobiliser manufactures; Cobra, Gemini, Clifford, sigma and toad to name a few so if you have a preference just let us know otherwise we can advise you of your best options.
Spare Car Alarm Remote Fobs
If you only have one remote fob for your car alarm, don't wait until you break or lose it to buy a replacement remote. For many alarm systems you MUST have a working remote or touch key to program in another, so if you lose or break your only fob you may have to replace the entire alarm to get your car going again.
The cost of a new alarm or immobiliser fob is much cheaper than a new system!
We can supply full working remote controls for most after-market car alarms and immobilisers.
GPS Tracking Systems
Protect your car with an insurance approved anti- theft system, that complements your cars current immobiliser or alarm.
Get extra security for your van. - window and bulk head grilles, alarm systems, slam locks, dead- locks, armour plate kits, and tracking devices.